We’re here to remind you to put on your oxygen mask on first, guilt-free.”Vicki salemi, founder and CEO
Welcome to Exhale First! Family support for elder care. We’re here to help make your life easier through support, information, and collective reminders to breathe.
New to caregiving for your mom or dad? You’ve found your tribe. And instantly overwhelmed? We got you.
- Breathe. Inhale for five, exhale for five. You first, then others.
- Sign up for our newsletter for monthly tips and support — you’ll score our First Things First checklist.
- Take our Crash Course in Caregiving, an online course.
- Join our Facebook group! Connect with other devoted daughters and sons (but mostly daughters) in a safe space to vent, get support and share information.
- Download our 10-minute meditation, totally free.
- Sign up for Exhale Every Day, our 30-day texts (once a day) to get a boost of sunshine every day with self-care tips, an escape, some smiles and at times, some snark.
- Check out all the information on our site. Keep in mind it’s information, not advice and not in lieu of diagnosis, treatment, etc. Consult with a doctor, accountant, estate attorney, professionals in your specific situation. We can, however, aim to help support you and make your life easier. You are not alone.